Sacred Pie: The Message Board!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2015 1:46 pm  #11

Re: Job hunting

Well then. In that case we would probably be safe in assuming that Mara left them less than 600 credits. 

At first glance a credit from this era seems to be worth more than a Tundar credit. The aforementioned 300 credit minimum price for a seat on a charter plane seems too cheap, and the 50k credit bounty for a notorious pirate seems a little low. I'd estimate these creds are at least twice as valuable as Tundar creds.

6/04/2015 3:17 pm  #12

The only price reference so far is sone light artillery rounds for 15 cred each on pg 23 of the beginning, we cant tell exactly what these rounds are but can assume they are worth at least $100-$200 bucks 

6/04/2015 3:20 pm  #13

I would go as far as saying 1 cred = $10 roughly which makes a 300 cred ticket reasonable and most likely they have about 500-1000 creds from Mara.

Or ammo is super cheap in the future and I'm way off

Last edited by ajvander (6/04/2015 3:35 pm)

6/04/2015 3:25 pm  #14

Looks more like crayons to me. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

6/04/2015 3:37 pm  #15

Well in that case ive got nothing haha

6/15/2015 8:30 am  #16

Angry Hatter wrote:

Cliff hanger!

Ok, everybody! Whoever put their money on "giant polka dotted bull alien with candy cane horns", please step forward to accept your prize!

6/15/2015 2:17 pm  #17

I actually knew that would happen, so, uh......where's my prize?

6/15/2015 2:33 pm  #18

Your prize is an indefinite vacation to a lovely resort with super comfy and spacious rooms with padded walls and floors! You will also receive a complementary bathrobe that fixes your arms in place so that you are in no danger of hurting yourself or any of the friendly staff! As an added bonus, all anti-psychotic medication will be 100% free of charge!

6/16/2015 1:43 am  #19

Angry Hatter wrote:

Your prize is an indefinite vacation to a lovely resort with super comfy and spacious rooms with padded walls and floors! You will also receive a complementary bathrobe that fixes your arms in place so that you are in no danger of hurting yourself or any of the friendly staff! As an added bonus, all anti-psychotic medication will be 100% free of charge!

That's nice for him and all, but how is he going to finish the comic with his hands tied down like that?

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" -Mark Twain

7/01/2015 11:02 am  #20

And now the giant polka dotted bull alien with candy cane horns meowed. Makes perfect sense! 

Board footera