Sacred Pie: The Message Board!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2015 11:18 pm  #1

Hold the f***ing phone

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY???

http://sacredpie.com/pie/S394.jpg

http://sacredpie.com/pie/S395.jpg

1/06/2015 2:03 am  #2

Re: Hold the f***ing phone

Early versions of the gang? Another traveller meaning that it is a title rather than a person? (Thenaming ceremony would make more sense then) A random side character we learn about later who doesn't meet up with the boys and thus gets his own story? I don't know. What I do know is that he only has one of the sacred gloves. I feel like we have heard about that before

*cough*
http://sacredpie.com/pie/emp3c.jpg

Last edited by Charon (1/06/2015 2:14 am)

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" -Mark Twain

1/06/2015 8:21 am  #3

In the assumption of "Phil was paying this close of attention when drawing this stuff," Grandpa Traveller up there has the opposite glove that Janin had found. 

Just throwing that out there.

1/06/2015 11:55 am  #4

Kench wrote:

In the assumption of "Phil was paying this close of attention when drawing this stuff," Grandpa Traveller up there has the opposite glove that Janin had found. 

Or, at least, "Phil looked back in the archives because he couldn't remember".

As for Grandpa Sentan.....hmmm.  Somebody must have been chosen to find the Objects prior to the Traveler/Bob, right?  Right?

1/06/2015 1:41 pm  #5

sacredbob wrote:

Kench wrote:

Or, at least, "Phil looked back in the archives because he couldn't remember".

As for Grandpa Sentan.....hmmm.  Somebody must have been chosen to find the Objects prior to the Traveler/Bob, right?  Right?

Well Tibis seems to be chosen after Bob, so it would make sense that they choose another person after the Traveller dies. It would make sense that there have been others in the past. It is probable that this guy is just before Bob. The Traveller had all those same objects (plus the tunic) when he got the other glove.

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" -Mark Twain

1/06/2015 9:48 pm  #6

sacredbob wrote:

Well sure, but did I think that somebody had already done like 75% of the work in finding the Objects the Traveller ended up with? Can't say that I did. I thought they'd be tracking down each of the other Objects one by one, but from the looks of it, all they really need to track down is the past version of the Tunic and the Pouch. Seems a little bit like cheating if you ask me!

1/06/2015 10:33 pm  #7

Angry Hatter wrote:

sacredbob wrote:

Well sure, but did I think that somebody had already done like 75% of the work in finding the Objects the Traveller ended up with? Can't say that I did. I thought they'd be tracking down each of the other Objects one by one, but from the looks of it, all they really need to track down is the past version of the Tunic and the Pouch. Seems a little bit like cheating if you ask me!

You're operating under the assumption that Bob gets the Objects (directly) from this dude at all.

1/07/2015 8:29 am  #8

You're assuming Bob is the Traveller. What if he was lying? What if this old guy is Bob, and he's going blackface?! WE DON'T KNOW.

1/11/2015 12:30 am  #9

Kench wrote:

You're assuming Bob is the Traveller. What if he was lying?

I don't know. That seems like a good way to risk not getting into heaven. Bob has had freak outs about that before.

4/06/2015 6:10 am  #10

Grampa Traveller imminent! 

Board footera